Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do I sell/transfer a domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccabe

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am an absolute newbie to the whole domain thing but I have a developed website and about 5 domain names that I would like to sell as I will no longer be able to use them.

How do I go about transferring a domain to another person?

Thanks in advance.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Firstly, If you would like to list your domains or website for sale you must upgrade your account membership here to Platinum status. There are sections in the Platinum area where you can list your domain for sale.

Secondly, to transfer your domain it will depend on which registrar these domains are with. It is a fairly simple process in which I am sure the purchaser of these domains will be glad to help you with.

good luck and welcome to DNF

Humanist74

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can use some domainsponsors to sell your domains

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
to transfer your domain it will depend on which registrar these domains are with. It is a fairly simple process in which I am sure the purchaser of these domains will be glad to help you with

Actually, it's a common practice to 'push' (not transfer) domains after the sale. Push is account change within the same registrar, contrary to transfer, when the registrar change takes place. Push is instant with most registrars; transfer is far more complex process and requires ~5 days to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom