Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you display the names you have at NIC.mx ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found I cannot see the names I have w/NIC.mx when I go there, ever. I only see them if I'm making a change like add/remove a lock which you have to request to begin with, ie you have to type the domain you want to see features on it or if you want to alter something but at no time does the system allow you to see the names you have, I find this extremely odd. And I had never seen a NIC that uses auth codes mailed to you which you then have to enter if you just want to lock your domain (that's right, domains there aren't locked, if you want to do this a code will be sent to you by email which you will then have to enter when you're on Nic.mx) Am I the only one who finds this NIC complicated ? And don't get me started on their WHOIS, that never works .....

If there's a trick to do this, can anyone tell me ? THANKS

Last edited:

CMNB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go to:

"Consola de Administración">"Consultar Estado de Cuenta"> Check the boxes: " Administrativo", "Técnico" , "De pago" and click on "Continuar".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom