Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How Do You Like Firefox Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still having a play with the Opera.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Opera is the best browser.. Firefox looks better, but still having the same issues.... I'll stick with Chrome and Opera :)

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to like it or hate it once I see how it works, if it ever decides to. :confused: I get an error message always, downloads are up to date, supposedly compatible with Win 7, but it's just nuts so far. I hope it doesn't become the next IE, the laughing stock of anyone who uses computers seriously. I have not tried it on mobile. With Mac I haven't at all. Right now I'm sentenced to Chrome lol....so far OK but I want FF to fall back on, jeez.... down to one browser

And heavy Mac users now also favor Chrome. It's soon to be one browser all ? Safari has become slower over time, or Chrome is the one gaining speed on all others. Overseas you still get Win users for the most part, but Mac is gaining ground fast in Europe/PacRim. And it is predominantly Win in the 3rd world, so the IE is not going anywhere any time soon :eek:

I don't feel like downloading a 4th browser (Opera), maybe I should just out of curiosity. Most ppl I know just use Chrome, and FF (post Explorer) or Safari. But the few things I hear about O it may be worth that download

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom