Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do you read your email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
I wasn't to sure which one is better for webmail. Horde, or SquirrelMail. I take it Neomail probably isn't very good?.

I've been using Neomail for a year now, and haven't had any problem with it. I also have Horde installed, but just haven't used it yet. Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow just to see what I might be missing out on.

--- C0113c70r

M

mole

I use Outlook as it works hand-in-hand with Norton Anti-Virus to scan each incoming mail for viruses.

Before I boot Outlook, I use Mailwasher Pro to download my POP servers and preview and filter out all that spam I unfortunately get.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNMole
I use Outlook as it works hand-in-hand with Norton Anti-Virus to scan each incoming mail for viruses.

Before I boot Outlook, I use Mailwasher Pro to download my POP servers and preview and filter out all that spam I unfortunately get.

I get scared even if I open Outlook. :goofy:

Btw Mole.. I'm sure Norton can work in-hand with most mail programs like that.

It scans incoming AND outgoing mail for me with all my eudora accounts.

Also, to all people that use Eudora... is there anyway I can organize all my accounts into one? It gets rather annoying having several desktop icons for all my email addresses. :goofy:

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried QD POP? I have a copy of the script, but have not had the time to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom