Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How easy to scam money through paypal clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
More then a week ago I have send money to one member of this forum for online script. Waited a while with no answer next day I am sending next one to remember our deal and same time making a search…..
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=107223&highlight=BlueLizard

Now is over a week I don’t have any answer from paypal support about canceling the payment and 3 letters sent (2 from website form and one directly to support@). Looks like they don’t care about the client get scammed.

Better
This member is still COOL in here after all this topics
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=117116
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=114048
I didn’t understand the moderator position closing that thread I have asked – whom hi want to help?

Now thinking about revenge I am guessing how much this lizard is blue in order NOT to give him pleasure with sexual things I wish to do with his ass. Cause if hi will like ti I might find another way for vendetta!
But certainly I have understand I gonna do it myself with no help from paypal or forum administration (why then the membership cost?..

Now I am collecting a file “BlueLizard deals” and if u can PM me the domains he used to own. I am already know enough but it can help.

With love from Greece
Cosa nostra

----------
PS. Maybe it is right thing to move “legal issues” to the top of the forum and mark with red, then more people can read it to avoid the future troubles.
Of course it depends on forum administration politic...

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paypal does not do refunds for intangible products/services. Hopefully you'll be able to work this out between yourself and Bluelizard with the help of the mods here.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also hope so because BlueLizard PMed me 3h ago acking for my email so I have sent it one more time.

and by the way, Jenifer it is femail name I think.
In addition she have explain about reseller rights cause I have started to think the script just demo version.

stay in touch

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need to be added here. The problem solved with big delay.

And because topic starts from paypal I want add it here that it is real to take payment back from paypal if u act quick. I got answer from paypal but have stop negotiating because letters from seller and paypal came same time. I just wanted to do for experience not to loose more in future.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You missed a word in the last paragraph there. It's real.. easy or hard to take payment back? I'm guessing easy if dealt with right away.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The story with BlueLizard did not finish as I hope.
Because I had problem with script I contacted with developer. Here is his answer:

----------------
Hello Andrei,
You will need to purchase a license from us directly in order for us to
respond to you. The reason is because we do not have any resellers and the
license you purchased (from a so-called reseller) is most probably illegal.
Thanks
DH
---------------

And again no answer from BlueLizard already 4 days why the license file is empty.

D

dragonhawk

It looks like BlueLizard's account has been terminated already. Rightfully so too. Andrei, send me a PM, I'll see what I can work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom