Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How is this even possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the revenue from one of my .in domains @ sedo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.in
USD
84$0.02

8 visitors 4 clicks - 2 CENTS ????????

Noomle time or something, this is insane ...

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They need the $$ to build the Fourth Reich

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was looking at my SmartName account.

5 clicks, 4 cents total. About 0.0080 per click.

Schweeeeeeeeeet!

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is a flat our horrible company. If you use them, prepare for this. It's not like they are going to change it when people keep sending them traffic. They are a bad company and shouldn't even be allowed to trade, but here we are.

Your answer? Anyone but Sedo.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be transitioning my 250 names slowly away now.

Also, looking at alternatives.

Feel free to post here only once if within guiidles, a referral link for other parking services alog with why I should use them .. Your experience , etc and i may sign up through you.

Whether it's noomle or ANYWHERE - international Domain Parking Would be nice, Customization is going to be a must, etc ... Anyone want to develop 200 sites for me for free ? lol

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting a bill for parking services rendered soon :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are making a joke but actually, godaddy has a parking option where you pay a fee upfront.
I think it gets you 100% of the parking income. I have not tried it yet.

right.... you pay me a fee first, to park with me, then i'll pay you 100% of any ad revenue

may as well build a one-page site with adsense

as for sedo parking

it's not fair to judge any ppc service when you don't know the domain, how long it's been parked there or the keywords being used by the OP

imo...

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
right.... you pay me a fee first, to park with me, then i'll pay you 100% of any ad revenue

may as well build a one-page site with adsense

as for sedo parking

it's not fair to judge any ppc service when you don't know the domain, how long it's been parked there or the keywords being used by the OP

imo...

If it's parked with Sedo it's damn good, full and well a waste of time. Sedo is a despicable company who should do the world a favour and shut their doors for the good of the entire domaining community. They have personally, directly, and knowingly screwed me out of thousands of dollars on a brokerage deal amongst other things. and I'll go to my grave speaking bad of that company regardless of what anyone says.

I'm sure there are some people out there who will disagree with me and they have every right. But in an open forum when a statement or question such as this is asked or posed, I'll gladly pay my 2 cents.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will be transitioning my 250 names slowly away now.

Also, looking at alternatives.

Feel free to post here only once if within guiidles, a referral link for other parking services alog with why I should use them .. Your experience , etc and i may sign up through you.

Whether it's noomle or ANYWHERE - international Domain Parking Would be nice, Customization is going to be a must, etc ... Anyone want to develop 200 sites for me for free ? lol

Try Bodis

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is the best performing PPC company out there right now, I have used and use most of them. So suck it up, it really doesn,t get much better. But let us know what you find, we would all love higher clicks. Google is filling their pockets first and slowly strangling out the domain traffic income. Until Domainers find a real alternative, this is the gig!

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i had a domain parked at sedo with about 35-40% ctr, average 30 - 35 uniqes per day and always at least 10 clicks , made me like 0,03 usd per day.......GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom