Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How long to transfer out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its been like a week and my domain still hasn't transfered from Moniker...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Depends on the gaining registrar. Once you authorize the transfer out, it might take up to 7 calendar days to complete.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can say I just transferred several out and I they sent one email saying the names are being transferred out. I was never sent an email to confirm or deny the transfer and the names were never removed after the transfer was complete. I had to email support to have them remove the names from my account as I was receiving renewal email notices on a name that was transferred out.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sent you an email Bari

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems I will just have to wait a while. It has been a week and the transfer says the auth code is right and everything. Only thing is I cannot change DNS while this is being transferred so it is putting a hold on the development of one of my sites.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems I will just have to wait a while. It has been a week and the transfer says the auth code is right and everything. Only thing is I cannot change DNS while this is being transferred so it is putting a hold on the development of one of my sites.

You should talk with the gaining registrar. Once the domain is prepped for transfer and an EPP code is issued by Moniker, our job is done. It's up to you and the gaining registrar to manage the transfer in.

If you have any additional questions hit me up! ;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
On a similar note, I love GoDaddy's ability to expedite a transfer out, by providing such an option once the transfer out commences. You can move a domain out in hours. Of course, maybe that's why a lot of domain thefts are of domains moved away from GoDaddy; by the time the owner finds out the bird has left the nest, so to speak :D

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On a similar note, I love GoDaddy's ability to expedite a transfer out, by providing such an option once the transfer out commences. You can move a domain out in hours. Of course, maybe that's why a lot of domain thefts are of domains moved away from GoDaddy; by the time the owner finds out the bird has left the nest, so to speak :D

"Of course, maybe that's why a lot of domain thefts are of domains moved away from GoDaddy"

Need I say more? :smilewinkgrin:

Moniker is by far the safest/securest registrar in the industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom