• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many hours a day do you spend domaining? Ever go 24 hours straight? 48?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned??...i just loaded the site up....it shows for me....

dont scare me...lol...


banned??...i just loaded the site up....it shows for me....

dont scare me...lol...
 
At the computer most days for 10 hours, but I do all kinds of web work. 4 niche forums a day I visit and contribute.

If your a FireFox user you can download the ext. PAGE ADDICT that will monitor how long your stays are on the sites you visit. Clear it daily or weekly, set tags to see you surfing trends.

Domain focus is around 2 hours a day at the keyboard, but my mind is always ticking for new names when I watch the tube, listen to the radio, read a Mag or book, etc. There are names in those place is you keep your eyes open.
 
I spend many hours in front of the computer every day, but not much of it is domaining. I develop and maintain my main business, and run after my support staff with a blowtorch... :lol:
Domaining is mainly a way of investing money earned in other businesses. I see domains as a good mid-term investment. :yes:
I probably spend 3-5 hours per week or so, now. It used to be more, but lately I've been extremely busy with other things. :veryangry:

...
 
Just wondering who are the total domain addicts that sit here and refresh the "Today's Post" link like me looking for good deals to pop up so I can snag them first,


now there you go chris- i never used this little shortcut before! now i can do it too snicker snicker :-) :approve:
 
banned??...i just loaded the site up....it shows for me....

dont scare me...lol...


banned??...i just loaded the site up....it shows for me....

dont scare me...lol...

Heh, had no intention on scaring you, but when I type it this shows up:

--------
banned interdit verboden vietato prohibido verboden banned vietato interdit proibido vietato interdit verboden banned prohibido
---------

Ok, it seems like all the domains parked at parked.com "banned" when I type them in my browser. Thats really weird as I don't use parked.com, must be some problem with my internet provider and parked.com...:rolleyes:
 
Man, and I thought I spent too much time domaining! :lol: :smilewinkgrin:
 
Wonder how many hits he gets to CaribbeanHolidayCrusies.com today? lol

From the responses here so far..I think I have a problem..but then again it's gonna pay me xxx,xxx this year so I guess you have to strike a balance.
 
Wonder how many hits he gets to CaribbeanHolidayCrusies.com today? lol

From the responses here so far..I think I have a problem..but then again it's gonna pay me xxx,xxx this year so I guess you have to strike a balance.


chris....is that 6 x's???.....dude....besides hard work and patience.....whats the secret????...:)
 
many years ago...and alot of luck as well as drama and losses..don't forget how much you have to pay in taxes , name purchases, and those damn renewals..I would probably make more at a good solid 9-5 job when everything was said and done, but then I would have to be on their schedule and work for "the man" lol...funk that! I am a free agent...Freebird baby. :peace:

I am actually a 69 year old spanish woman in state prison that just posts on DNF for fun and to pass the time...shhh don't tell anyone! :spy:
 
many years ago...and alot of luck as well as drama and losses..don't forget how much you have to pay in taxes , name purchases, and those damn renewals..I would probably make more at a good solid 9-5 job when everything was said and done, but then I would have to be on their schedule and work for "the man" lol...funk that! I am a free agent...Freebird baby. :peace:

I am actually a 69 year old spanish woman in state prison that just posts on DNF for fun and to pass the time...shhh don't tell anyone! :spy:


nice!!!...lol......ay mamasita....:)......lol...chris....u good with code by chance???....some idiot screwed my whole site up...and im going nuts trying to fix a simple thing....
 
I'm not a coder...maybe someone here can lend a hand...I know the basics..what site is it? Whats wrong?
 
....some idiot screwed my whole site up...and im going nuts trying to fix a simple thing....

Tony Send me a PM with detail.
Maybe I can help out ;)
 
there ya go dude.. :ok:

I think he needs help with a column alignment..
 
thnks focus...thnks brian....i sent u PM.....
 
you think you guys have got problems, snap finishes auctions 3.00am my time :(
 
I spend 1 - 2 hours on domaining.

Perhaps I could hear some success stories from the expert about this industry (domain name).
 
actually even today you can be a huge success domaining, you just need the $'s. It's amazing how many people come into domaining with so little money and expect such high returns. Its all about making the mistakes early on and learning from them and for anyone who's just getting into domaining, you will need a minimum investment of $5,000 + just for new domain purchases to actually have a chance of earning enough.
 
actually even today you can be a huge success domaining, you just need the $'s. It's amazing how many people come into domaining with so little money and expect such high returns. Its all about making the mistakes early on and learning from them and for anyone who's just getting into domaining, you will need a minimum investment of $5,000 + just for new domain purchases to actually have a chance of earning enough.

Yep, it didn't used to be that way back in the day but unless you have money, and a lot of it, the chances of being able to live off the income are slim. 5k will get your started but unless you are able to flip it for say 10k and do that over and over you won't get far. I've spent over 50k in the past few months alone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom