Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How much are you guys making a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now would'nt it be nice if you could earn low x,xxx a day from just parked domains and NOT do any arbitrage? ;)

My advice...take the majority of the earnings and build up your portfolio to maintain the traffic and ppc earnings within itself as arbitrage does not work forever...here one day and gone the next..all it takes is for google to raise that keyword bid on you and poof! lol

H

H2FC

arbitrage....

The purchase of securities on one market for immediate resale on another market in order to profit from a price discrepancy.

Anyone care to explain exactly how arbitrage works in the PPC biz? thanks

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like this:

I put and adwords advert up for my parked page, and hope to make more money from the clicks I get than the money I am paying for the adwords clicks.

Ive never even tried it myself, but i think thats how most people PPC arbitrate.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
searching around in the past....ive seen many adwords ads leading to parked.com pages......

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9 times out of 10 you'll lose money...those days of few penny google clicks are long over...trust me on that one! You always end up paying for 100% of clicks to YOUR SITE and only getting a much smaller percentage of clicks to your ads you are using on your parked page...here within these "hedges" people look for a profit while playing on these margins...you are also severely limited in how much you make by how much you are willing to spend which has to do alot with liquidity...then you run into the issue of telling uncle sam "yeah I made 500k but it cost me 450k" lol, so get ready for that tax audit!

iloveparked

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Arbitrage is not a glamorous business model. It's risky and return on investment is always lower than getting targeted organic traffic. Please disregard my comments. Earnings do fluctuate and I don't really earn that much.

I also forgot to mention that I am not using arbitrage. It has no stability and I do not recommend parked users to use arbitrage at all. Arbitrage was just a fad when adsense just kicked in. Now you should think of smart ways to get organic traffic to your account.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree, definitely a risky business model and you can spend $1000 one day and at the next day earnings update only make back $300! I know guys that have lost ALOT of money trying this out on a big scale...it may work on a very small scale of a few bucks per day and a few clicks but on a high volume of clicks yahoo pays out much less on average based on new traffic quality controls that are in place and take into account the traffic sources as opposed to normal direct navigation. If you want to lower your account quality score really fast and have ALL the earnings on the rest of your traffic names go down then this is the thing for you to do! lol

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Focus, you explained very well the hassles of arbitrage and more now when Google and Yahoo are set up against these practices.

There was a canadian company doing arbitrage in an industrial way:
AllTheBrands.com, ...
I invite you to check their Alexa traffic and see what was working in the past years does no longer work.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just make it all up as I go along, thanks :eek:k:

stare at this for a few minutes and then look at something normal...whooaaaa trippy man..kinda like trying to figure out the ppc market! lol

http://www.metacafe.com/w/745479

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Arbitrage is not a glamorous business model. It's risky and return on investment is always lower than getting targeted organic traffic. Please disregard my comments. Earnings do fluctuate and I don't really earn that much.

I also forgot to mention that I am not using arbitrage. It has no stability and I do not recommend parked users to use arbitrage at all. Arbitrage was just a fad when adsense just kicked in. Now you should think of smart ways to get organic traffic to your account.

What about the time (time=money) I wasted reading your stupid thread? I want a refund!

iloveparked

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha Chris. I hate you. You are getting all the credit for it. LOL

Guys: The key is natural traffic, natural traffic and natural traffic.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha Chris. I hate you. You are getting all the credit for it. LOL

Guys: The key is natural traffic, natural traffic and natural traffic.

obviously....:).....then why are u still talking about Adwords lowering your score?....and how to fix this?..etc....and if u not using Adwords.....how is your traffic, natural traffic, and natural traffic being generated?....unless u using Adwords to generate your keywords for your parked pages....."scraping"...:)

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL at your disclaimer

Guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom