Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How much would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok for you experts out there, I have a question.

How much would you pay to buy MakeMoneyOnInternet (.) com Estibot appraisal is around $6400

The name is owned by Mr FS of NA ofcourse. I along with a partner of mine are looking to develop a make money online information website and thats the only domain that will probably be cheap enough to buy. All the others like MakeMoneyOnline (.) com and MakeMoney (.) com are probably too expensive and more likely in the 6 figures so they are out of the question.

I just want to get an idea of what to offer. I wish I had known about domaining back in 2003. I think around that time or so MakeMoneyOnline (.) com sold for $500 on DNF? Not sure if I am correct but remember reading about it somewhere.

Thank you all in advance for replying back with your expert opinions.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Agree, it looks broken and can't be fixed, I wouldn't touch it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is essentially an appraisal for a name you don't own, which as far as I know is not allowed.

but, this is a terrible name and shows that estibot is an absolute joke.

Honestly, if you have to ask for advice (on such a shitty name) and question whether estibot's appraisal is accurate on such a pathetic word string, no offense...you and your partner most likely are in the wrong realm of business and very doubtful will MakeMoneyOnInternet.

If you think that sounds like natural speech when you read it, try saying it out loud.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah it does sound like itis brokern, but it is a search term with exact global seaces of 3600 and 800 local searches

I am not sure but I think on an inquiry a while ago, the domain was probably listed for over $12,000. And I am sure
it does have type in traffic because I have another extention of the domain and it gets around 100+ uvs a month
type in traffic. Maybe I should just build the site on that one, the only concern I have it losing out a lot of traffic
to .com once its built. Most people will probably type in .com instead of the other extention.

$12,000 is a lot of money but I would probably pay low $x,xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom