Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

How powerful is a developed domain? Ask Marchex...Owner of 200,000+ developed domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think it's pretty obvious that Acro, Carter and a few other losers who have nothing better to do with their time apparently keep on bickering and goin on and on about their little personal agendas that are anti-development

its fine.. stay stuck on ur old ways, do things the way u want..... just dont get involved where u dont belong

you see, if you challenge me... and attack me, you are going to get 10x the worst of it

if u are polite and nice to me, i am 10x more polite to u

its how iv alwyas been and will be, ppl who know me already know this

as for ppl likeu that will continue to flame... seriously, i eat U for lunch

i been on adult boards since 2000 and this is nothing new, its been a few yrs since iv gotten attacked and seen so much hostility as i havent been involved on too many public forums, but its fine... i can take some heat, just know that if u are full of BS i will expose it and u will be sorry for starting something u shouldnt of

on another note, i've gotten a lot of positive feedback from most people about the stuff i write and so on privately... which is greatly appreciated, and it is my pleasure being of help and guidance -- it is very fulfilling getting this emails and follow ups when ppl tell u that u have made a trenemdous difference in their business operation.. its great

so anyways, only a few idiots who pop up and try to strart trouble... which is fine

it is normal

i dont mind putting em in their place tho, for good

wish i had more time to reply to each and every post here of people trying to engage with drama but.... i promise to do my best tho, time permitting ;)

some ppl get a kick outta ranting non stop and starting scenes... i never understood those ppl --- one word: WEIRDOS :yes:

so... carry on with the usual

Last edited:

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jerry jerry jerry jerry....jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry !!!!!!

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Cohen....back again?......Mike....your posts seem educational...seem to warrant a quick look-over......etc....the one thing that gets me is that you seem to claim that you are making well over 7 figures by this mass development of yours.........1 question....

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU POSTING 6 PAGE ARTICLES HERE......IF YOU ARE MAKING ALL THIS $$$$$$????

doesnt make sense.....

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Cohen....back again?......Mike....your posts seem educational...seem to warrant a quick look-over......etc....the one thing that gets me is that you seem to claim that you are making well over 7 figures by this mass development of yours.........1 question....

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU POSTING 6 PAGE ARTICLES HERE......IF YOU ARE MAKING ALL THIS $$$$$$????

doesnt make sense.....

you actually read those? I mean I look at his post`s and they are so long, I start at the beginning and I don`t get very far, maybe 1 sentence.. then I give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators