Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How should i sell my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainmaster657

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello i have bought the domain name ravingcoupons.com and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if its worth anything and if it is where i should sell it?

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Advertise it here, someone may buy it

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello i have bought the domain name ravingcoupons.com and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if its worth anything and if it is where i should sell it?

Your domain is not worth anything undeveloped. Your better off putting your focus either on developing it to make money from commission or reading up one expired domain names!

onlinetv

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with curecancer, you really should develop to sell. It is a very hot segment but very overpopulated with heavy players.

To sell it at auction you can check out an article on the top ten auction sites, some of them free and without fees if you want to get the most exposure. Put your domain at auction everywhere you can. Most of these top sites and others allow you to list anywhere until you get a bid, remember to close all the others in this case as it usually means it is exclusive at that point.

Wishing you luck and energy as you enter that competitive field.

While you wait develop it so that it can get PR, SERP and maybe even backlinks which add to its' value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom