Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to I find past offers made and recieved on a name at sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When someone makes an offer an a name at Sedo I can view previous offers made and received on the name. That's good. However, there are times that I wish to just view these past offers when I don't have a new offer. But I cannot find any way to do this.

Sure I could click "Offers for you Domains" under My Sedo. But I have hundreds of pages to scroll though looking for a offer thread. And if I have the patience to find one, it will show me that thread and not any others.

So, how the heck do I do this?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It would be great to have a history of offers linked to a name under one's account!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When someone makes an offer an a name at Sedo I can view previous offers made and received on the name. That's good. However, there are times that I wish to just view these past offers when I don't have a new offer. But I cannot find any way to do this.

Sure I could click "Offers for you Domains" under My Sedo. But I have hundreds of pages to scroll though looking for a offer thread. And if I have the patience to find one, it will show me that thread and not any others.

So, how the heck do I do this?
You should be able to click on OFFERS RECEIVED in the sidebar menu. This should give you a running list of all offer you have recieved as well as sales you have had. However, I don't know how far back these are archived. I have some still showing to 2005.

Also do not click DELETE NEGOTIATIONS or else the entire negotiation thread with all the offers will remove all history of a particular offer on each domain. You can (or the other party can) cancel negotiations but DO NOT click delete negotiations

As for hundreds of pages, in your user account, simply make the pages contain more than 25 domain names.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should be able to click on OFFERS RECEIVED in the sidebar menu. This should give you a running list of all offer you have recieved as well as sales you have had. However, I don't know how far back these are archived. I have some still showing to 2005.
That's useless. This is what I earlier wrote:

"Sure I could click "Offers for you Domains" under My Sedo. But I have hundreds of pages to scroll though looking for a offer thread. And if I have the patience to find one, it will show me that thread and not any others."

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's useless. This is what I earlier wrote:

"Sure I could click "Offers for you Domains" under My Sedo. But I have hundreds of pages to scroll though looking for a offer thread. And if I have the patience to find one, it will show me that thread and not any others."
Do you have sedoPro?

It is hardly useless. I have no "Offers for you Domains" showing up in my sidebar menu. I have "Offers Received". Every offer ever made complete with domain name, date, and amount is right there for easy viewing.

Apparently my time spent on attempting to assist you is useless and wasteful.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have sedoPro?

It is hardly useless. I have no "Offers for you Domains" showing up in my sidebar menu. I have "Offers Received". Every offer ever made complete with domain name, date, and amount is right there for easy viewing.

Apparently my time spent on attempting to assist you is useless and wasteful.
I didn't mean to say you help was useless; sorry if it came out that way. I meant what Sedo offers is useless.

To be exact, I have "Offers Received" and "Offers You Have Made"

I have Sedopro and have 5000 domains listed there. You can imagine the number of offers and that have been made and received. It's true that all the threads are listed. However, this is the problem:

I cannot search for a particular domain name. I must page though scores, imore likely hundreds of pages to find the offers for a name. And I cannot stop when I find one, because it will only tell me about that one negotiation. I want to see all the negotiations. They do have the info available as I can see it when someone sends me a new offer through the link on the offer page, so they could make it available.

All they have to do is replicate what you get on an active offer thread page when you click on the "Bidding History for this Domain" link. That's all. Just give us a field where we enter the name and it pops it up. Simple.

There is something about Sedo that they will just not do the simple things that would make their system better. I've emailed them at least a dozen simple, yet very good ideas that I've thought of and that I've read requested on the boards. No interest. Maybe it's the 35 hour European work week and practically guaranteed jobs there. Who knows. They could start with their absolutely useless categories they have. I don't them they don't even need to think--just copy Afternic's nearly perfect categories. Too much trouble I guess.

Sorry, I went on a Sedo rant again.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As I said, it'd be great to link each domain in the account to its history of offers, instead of a single pool of offers for all domains in the account.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
However, there are times that I wish to just view these past offers when I don't have a new offer. But I cannot find any way to do this.

Looks like they listened..Offer/Counter-Offer Activity now have a filter so you can enter the domain name and search all activity on that domain..(prior offers) :eek:k:

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom