Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to make great $ with drops: Pardnering with DNF on low end domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for that amount. It's very reasonable.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So.. when will we getting this rolling?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun experiment. For $100 (monthly), I am sure myself, and many others would like to try it out.

Do I actually have to do any work? :)

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
20 confirmed in PM so far! If ou are interested, please PM me, as I'm compiling a list for DCG right now. He said he will look at it tomorrow.

Thanks to all that PMed and confirmed their interest!

Make that 35 confirmed

methodM

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person that thinks this is unethical in a way?

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methodM said:
Am I the only person that thinks this is unethical in a way?

Seems like it...
But anyways, you can let us know what you think is unethical about it?

Mr. Deleted,
I'd be interested.

I suggest you/DCG have a concept of shares each unit priced a certain amount. So there's no minimum in and no maximum limit. One can invest as per their preference and reap benefits accordingly.

Thanks !

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I have read the thread and I am not sure what the questions are.

Some people want to each chip in money to grab a whack of domains and split revenue on it. It's as simple as that.

Sure you can do it on your own. The point is you can take my knowledge and others peoples knowledge and benefit from getting names you wouldnt normally think of that make good $.

Once again this is just to guage interest.

-=DCG=-
Adam
Count me in
Tell me how much you want and where to send it
Quite simply, I trust you;
and I will risk $ to take advantage of yours and others knowledge
Regards
Joe

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not quite clear on how funds will be split up and invested, and many others may be asking the same question.

Would it be a flat monthly fee of say $100 or would it be invest whatever you want to? What happens when only $2,000 is the cost of registrations for these names in a month but everyone's investment is the $100 adding up to say $5,000. Should the monthly fee be equal to everyone based on the expense in registrations for that month. So, if there are 10 members and $5,000 in registrations, it would cost each member $500 that month?

Next, I am confused as to the need for this service? Adam, is it that you need the funds for the pool? Are you bidding on expensive drops rather than just available at reg fee names once the dust settles?

Who will be taking care of all the research and registrations, DCG? Will the rest of us have to do nothing but fund it and expect a return every month?

DCG / Deleted, please let me know. I have interest, but am not clear at all on the questions above.

Jason

weeps

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is anything happening with this still?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am wondering too. Just going back through old threads, it looks like a lot of ideas just die.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
by "links in google" do you mean the searched results returned by typing the word in google? You say links > 30 is good, but i think at least it should have 2000?

Mr. Deleted said:
DCG asked me to guage interest and see how many are interested in this plan.

I'm not sure if this will be just for exclusive, or if all will be able to join this plan, but I'm posting his posts to help you all understand what I'm talking about...

Also if you are interested let me know, and how much you would be willing to invest a month to this plan.

(This thread is in the Exclusive forums, so only exclusive members can read it there)
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=65440

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I called DCG a while back and he said it depents on what the user wants. Well I know a lot of people want it, so if DCG is not going to do anything, I'm about to do it myself. Not trying to take his idea, and truthfuly, I'd like him to be in it too, but if he does not want to do it, I'll do it for you all myself. But I would need people help me in that case.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Seems interesting, so we give you minimum $100, and you invest this money in buying domains, after ward lets say the investment was 10% of total investment, so lets say domains are sold for $10,000 you would return $1,000 back to me?

I used those numebrs for simplicity I know it more then likely won't be that great. But is this the general idea of how this will work?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, in laymens terms, yes, it would be like that, however it would be a lot of work in finding the right names to go after and so forth and if I get one that does not get sold but the parking does make money, that is also split with everyone. And I got a new domain a while back that was Yahoo listed by a steel company, and I did not exept much from it as DS did not return any money on it, but now on Gold Key it did 1.41 on it's first day. Today is the 3rd day for this name, and now I have hopes for it.

But again, if I get names like that, that earn steady cash but are not sold are parked, and the money goes to the pardners.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted, just send you a PM, count me in confirmed if you end up doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom