Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How to successfull sell a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halex

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post and I would like to sell one my website which I developed. So I am asking you what is the best way to accomplish this task?
I red here that I need to register as platinum member to post this advertisement so I won't post here any names.

How I can decide a price for my website?

I put website live on one my domain as a subdomain and it is a basically PHP and MySQL website for selling real estates / apartments. It has administration part where you can add buiildings and its apartments and its images and client part with search engine and showing apartments. It is multilanguage because it is built using Smarty templates. Static text on client side can not be edited in administration mode - it is written in HTML.
I would like to sell this as a model (because it has no traffic, it is not live system and nobody know for it). So I don't want one time sale. Apparently, after selling I will be a man for programming parts that are missing - this is static HTML text about company, contacts, adding logo... Also teaching a buyer how to use it. Design is fine and simple for using.

Any advices would be helpful.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
re sites are big biz

complete the site with all coding on back end and offer for sale

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you put an url we can take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom