Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

HYIP.US One Word High Value Investing Keyword Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

-netPH-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a one word generic, investing, high value keyword domain. Accepting reasonable offers.

HYIP.US

Domain Registration Date: Jun 28 2004
Domain Expiration Date: Jun 27 2013
REGISTERED at MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES

A real good, solid, one word, short and memorable domain name is what you need to make your business stand out. Adding reputation and trustworthiness.

This is an 8 year old domain name. This is really important for establishing business reliability and confidence with your clients.

This domain name has never been used for a website. Never been on a blacklist and remained clean over time.

Transaction will undergo ESCROW for buyer/seller protection and/or bank wire transfer. I will also accept Paypal from reputable members. Domain transfer is free to its current registrar or to the domain registrar of your choice. All transactions made here will remain confidential and anonymous.

You may contact me here through PM or through my email me which you can find here http://whois.domaintools.com/hyip.us

Please feel free to send me your offers. Posts and PMs welcome. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators