Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I agreed to buy a name from a very well known member for x,xxx paid & he backed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
situation fixed itself

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everyone has a right to know.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simply too much bullshit, lies, and underhanded crap going on in this market place.

That is a huge reason I am not even interested in buying here.

I see people all the time posting for offers wanted, then all of a sudden out of the blue the supposedly get a PM with a $3500 offer when the highest posted is $600.

Then they set a BIN of $11K, then all of a sudden that high PM offer is edited and lowered and the BIN is lowered.

I am not selling nor actively buying on this forum lately. Thieves and scams abound even here.

There is very little transparency to any of the sales on this forum. That is why I find my cash is best spent elsewhere with legitimate sellers or sales format.

It is getting to the point I don't believe half the shit posted on these sales and offers wanted posts.

If members want to play games, then stick to eBay.

I have said it before and I will say it again...we need a name and shame sticky on this forum.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems the seller is honorable and is going to honor the deal...but now I seem like the bad guy somehow...so this still sucks :sad:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems the seller is honorable and is going to honor the deal...but now I seem like the bad guy somehow...so this still sucks :sad:
If you are the bad guy because the seller now feels compelled to complete the auction because of your post, then good for you.

What sucks is the damn games people want to play.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the seller honored the deal and all is ok I guess..I still wish I did not have to start pulling out rocket launchers to get a deal done..I just wish people were either more careful in their offers or just honored deals without hassle no matter what...because now in this situation it seems like I was demanding when in fact I only wanted what was offered to me and I agreed to. On a positive note, I sent the seller an extra $20 on my third payment to show goodwill and he refunded it back and said the price was $20 less. Back to business.

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....and they all lived happily ever after. :)

I love it when it all works out in the end :eek:k:

....Reminds me of everyday married life :lol:

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you ever need a buyer broker or some negotiation advice, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom