Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I gave up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you're being too nice about it. This guy is obviously ignoring your messages, and that is disrespectful of your time.

Your end of the bargain did not involve keeping the domain; and it certainly did not involve selling it to someone else. You offered a reasonable facility to have the domain transferred upon receiving payment, and made quite a few attempts to contact the buyer regarding transfer. You've done all you can do.

With that in mind, I would do absolutely nothing. No further messages... and don't renew the domain.

Remember, you've got your money. So that domain name is as good to you expired as it is in his hands. It's all the same to you.

If he persists in ignoring you, no time wasted. If he all of a sudden comes back to you and says he wants the domain... that's too bad. Because guess what? Once it's expired... you don't have it anymore!

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had this many times with ebay buyers - especially if the name isn't at GoDaddy. They just don't want to hassle with making an account or don't understand and think all names can just be pushed to their GD account no matter what.
I usually just make an account at the current registrar with whatever information of theirs I have, push it, and send them the log-in details after a week has passed.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you're being too nice about it. This guy is obviously ignoring your messages, and that is disrespectful of your time.

Remember, you've got your money. So that domain name is as good to you expired as it is in his hands. It's all the same to you.

!

I agree, the domain is no longer yours as he has paid for it. Let it expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom