Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I guess I'm doing something wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tightstitch

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks so much for the advice and support--I don't even know where to begin. Since I've posted this thread, I've gotten more focused and having read each of your posts, I've taken something valuable away from each response.

I have figured out a way to keep the names that I see value in (and have planned out how I'm going to develop them), and I'm going to try to either sell, or just drop the extra baggage. I did develop an attachment for a lot of my names, but it's much easier to pare down when you're trying to stick to a budget, especially after all the advice and learning I've done in just the past few days.

Deciding to speak up in the forums has been a great experience, because otherwise I would be stuck in the same place, and would've lost my way; I probably would've given up.

There seems to be different schools of thought on how to make money with domains, and I obviously didn't make the right moves when I first started, so I'm going to have to put together everything I've learned and make it work. I'm trying to get on here more often, so look out for me and the new projects that I'm working on!

Cheers!

dorm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone :)
I have got the same situation with tightstitch. You guys helped me a lot. Actually I was in this industry 2 years ago but then I quit. Now, I decided to get in to it again, bu I didn't know where to start. Thank you very much :)

Last edited:

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are hand registering domains Parking will not make you any money, unless you really know what you're doing or if you are really lucky.

Some people don't have good judgment with valuing domains, and end up with worthless domains. You already know some domains just don't have much value and noone will buy them, now try researching which domains sell, for how much, and how you can get some similar domains to start making money.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom