Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I have a dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

I have a dream that one day dnf np ds and wht will be merged together into one gigantic domain discussion forum. I have a dream to be!

and yours? :party:

Domain Days 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ONCE HAD a dream that there would be dozens (if not hundreds) of registrars, most of them charging 50% less than Network Solutions' $35 per name year ...

Hey, my dream has come true!

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dnforum.com is already a big giant

may be np and ds and other low traffic forums fuse together so they can compete with DNF

:laugh:

Rascagua

Flash Nerd
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a dream that someone did a F$ Lottery and I won....

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a dream that one day dnf np ds and wht will be merged together into one gigantic domain discussion forum. I have a dream to be!

and yours?

When DCG starts becoming the Dictator of All Websites this might just happen :p

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

Expirepro

Expired DN Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm....My Dream.....To have all deleted domain names in my hands before the snaps like Pool and ect can reg em all before i even get to look at them.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

01wojtowicz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
now im really going to have a rant! :mad:

That sounds more like a nighmare to me. NP is a bunch of amateurs who give a bad name to the domain biz. There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

you are bring predjudiced and are acting in a childish way...For one reason, many youngsters are very good webmasters/domainers.... why shouldnt we be allowed to buy odmains etc!...also there are probably people much younger than you who are better at domaining than you.... so please think before you say things like that.... if people under 16 werent allowed to p-urchase domains the business would die very quickly and it would hamper the future of the net

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
01wojtowicz said:
if people under 16 werent allowed to p-urchase domains the business would die very quickly and it would hamper the future of the net
LOL! You are pushing it a bit too far. I'm all for kids' rights (e.g. would definitely vote against any teen curfew), but to say they make up even a significant minority would be exaggeration.

01wojtowicz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no im not saying they make up a significant minority.... but if you take away the future you take away everything... basically if all the kids wanted to buy a domain at 13 maybe most of them would, but if they had to wait 3 years to get into the business theyd probably have lost interest

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had my first domain at 15 but i know of people who have tried setting up failing hosting companies, Yes wait for it, 11 years old.

I beleive age has nothing to do with what anybody should be able to do, Wether they be 13 or 30 they need to show the maturity, IMO no offence, many go to namepros and see it as a fun community, many domainers learn at NP but i beleive DNF is the next stage if you wanted to become a proffessional domainer, Having something like DNF and NP together would make things disasterous.

(all in my opinion, flame me if you want, i dont really care)

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Na, you have to lower the age a bit. For more mature younger audiences ;)

TheOwner

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bya and Paul speak the truth lol.
DNF is best off by itself I believe.

T

tekz999

I have a dream that one day .com will have free promotion also! I have a dream to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom