Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I have a dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Mergers are bad to the economy. Less options, bad for the consumer. Monopolies are like having a king that gets his way.

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with us youngens?

Funny, I still consider myself one even though I am 18. I think younger domainers are important to the industry (look at guys like Chris Chena and even Dan - the one who started this forum) but its certainly a stretch to say the industry will die without them.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain industry is serious business and it requires that you reach a certain level of maturity. Age doesn't define who you are. You define your age. ;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There are young prodigies in every industry, however statistically maturity does come with age.

But what do I know; I'm an immature 38 yo :-D

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL! First we'll have an AdultDNForum, then we'll need a JuniorDNForum. But the truth is, as a serious mainstream business, DNForum must get rid of BOTH of them in order to go to the next level.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
byalik said:
There should be some law where you can get into the domain industry only at the age of 16 and up.

Do you really honestly think this (in any form)?

Never good to generalize, my friend.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In the USA contracts to minors are uniforcable except for necessaties such as food. it would be good practice for big contracts to be done by trusted adult such as father or mother. I might be wrong maybe a lawyer can correctme. But if a teenager put a down payment on a motorcycle or car to buy it for 5k , if i am correct they can back out on the deal based on their minor status

khuldun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, regarding the dream, i think atm its mighty impossible, but the way things are changing in this world, nothing can be judged impossiblw. Anyways, im in for teenagers who can manage domains successfully, not those who come in for it just as a time pass..

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
teens have a great advantage when it comes to new youth trends, songs,games, style etc. thats why companies hire them to test out new products, one of my best domains i have is from monitoring what my teens searched for.they are the front line of teen stuff, just like we all have an advantage in the field we work in

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom