Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I have bought a new domain

jimmy23

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have bought a sarkaricentre.in and want to resell it by increasing the domain traffic to it. How can i do it?

Thanks

mixing

Level 1
Reaction score
If you want to increase traffic the best option is to probably develop and start building some backlinks to it. Get a website on there with some content and you'll start getting some search engine traffic. Gradually build more backlinks and share on social media. That should bring in some referral and organic social traffic.

jimmy23

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I will do the same to increase the website sarkaricentre.in traffic

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 322995608

Looking for work!
Reaction score
IMHO, you are wasting time. Already a domain with the similar name is developed and has good ranking keywords on Google. I don't think it would be wise you do the same thing as them ; !

legrand03

Reaction score
If you want to increase traffic the best option is to probably develop and start building some backlinks to it. Get a website on there with some content and you'll start getting some search engine traffic. Gradually build more backlinks and share on social media. That should bring in some referral and organic social traffic.
thank you for the valuable information i'm looking forward to the result by applying it in my website

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom