Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I have registered this domain "being.doctor" where should I sell it?

Reaction score
I have registered the domain mentioned in the title above. I am new in this field and randomly watched a video in which a person applauded this domain selling business. Now my question is where should I sell this domain and in how much should I demand?

Details are hereunder
Registrar: Namecheap.com
Registered on: 03 Dec 2021

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
randomly watched a video in which a person applauded this domain selling business. Now my question is where should I sell this domain and in how much should I demand?
Hi

just because you watched a video about domain selling, doesn't make your domain valuable.

as is, it doesn't make sense and no real doctor would want it to describe their services.

imo...

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Not much value, although this domain could be used for a Blog, Forum, Community, TV Series or some kind of story telling about Being A Doctor.
Try list it at as many as possible market places to make people aware of it.
You can also list it at Bodis for parking revenue and see if the domain brings income and traffic, by this you can guide if it's worth keeping or not, however even such parking websites don't know the vaue of some domain names, which have low traffic and no revenue, in such case only your experience can guide what to do, but I assume that you are a beginner in such case you will have to research this industry and read allot from the old members, who have allot of experience.
Good Luck.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have registered the domain mentioned in the title above. I am new in this field and randomly watched a video in which a person applauded this domain selling business. Now my question is where should I sell this domain and in how much should I demand?

Details are hereunder
Registrar: Namecheap.com
Registered on: 03 Dec 2021

The best time to consider that question is before you buy a domain. Find a seller first.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators