Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I landed BIG on .mobi YEAH Single word x 2 How about U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If .mobi was to do something, I would think the valuable ones would be games.mobi ringtones.mobi wallpapers.mobi video(s).mobi and stuff of the liking.

Agree, in fact I like movies.mobi as the best one of a small number I would possibly reg.

It's real hard to believe someone holds a landrush trademark on movies as the person in Ireland claims (info from Whois). Sounds similar to the .EU Benelux generics trademark scandal.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy opinions.. nobody just says "i dunno" anymore huh?

everyone wants to be the fortune teller..

If everyone did that what would be the point of this forum?

DNF is all about opinions...

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I MUST AGREE, you have a GREAT point... CLUELESS individuals who continue to waste their time to express opinions that are so selfish!

.Mobi is the future! 4x more cell phones than computers... everyone I know who averages 40K+ a year spend a good fair amount of hours on the cell phone internet for search!

Give it up, and get your name or sit back and be selfish and cry when we all cash in!

Congrats on the 100 .mobi registrations... one sells, ur money is back. 99 to profit from!

From experience, 1 sells, and pays for more domains and extra profit!

Oviously a lot of you have free time to just type BS, get a life or stop the act! and place the FACT!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I MUST AGREE, you have a GREAT point... CLUELESS individuals who continue to waste their time to express opinions that are so selfish!

.Mobi is the future! 4x more cell phones than computers... everyone I know who averages 40K+ a year spend a good fair amount of hours on the cell phone internet for search!

Give it up, and get your name or sit back and be selfish and cry when we all cash in!

Congrats on the 100 .mobi registrations... one sells, ur money is back. 99 to profit from!

From experience, 1 sells, and pays for more domains and extra profit!

Oviously a lot of you have free time to just type BS, get a life or stop the act! and place the FACT!

:der: :der: :der:

Yup, when you sell astronomer.mobi for $25,000 you can laugh at me all you want.

This just backs up my theory that nothing good comes from Toronto (except Adam and his family, of course :))

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it's not already being served up to mobile devices today, it most likely will not be tomorrow.

99% of .mobi names useless for any real world application. Unless you are going to spend the money to develop, advertise and maintain your .mobi domains, I feel you probably wasted much of your money.

Think about it - if mortgages, car loans, diet tips etc etc were wanted by mobile users, existing websites and companies would be serving that information using existing websites and technology. But they are not, and there is a big reason why - there is ZERO demand.

Ringtones, video, wallpapers, stock quotes, sports scores, traffic reports etc - these are being served up this way already via .com's, .net's. cctld's etc, so why would the owner of these sites spend money on .mobi, then spend the money to develop a whole new domain? Some of these .mobi will probably do okay if their new names don't infringe on existing .com owners TM's.

Every other .mobi - sorry not going to happen.

I'm with the naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom