Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need help my reseller account says License File Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone......

I got a resellers account that been paid for a year, and is good till march some time. I have my arcade on it and it still works, but when I go to login to the reseller panel or cpanel under it. It says:

License File Expired

LTD: 1160110640 NOW: 1160727589

I sent a ticket to my host, and now I'm wondering if they can renew the license, with out me losing my newly installed arcade. I have not been able to back it up yet, and would hate to lose everything now that it's running good.

I'm not sure if they can renew it now, as I can not even login to my resellers account at all. so does anyone know if it can be renewed from my host, and if so can they do it with out losing all my accounts or not ?

I'm thinking they will need to get the datacenter to do it, and they will need to do a fresh install, to renew the licenses for the reseller panel. Meaning I will lose everything, and I'm sure they don't have a back up of my arcade cpanel. Of course I'm not sure, but I think they would have to login to my reseller panel. And if I can't, I don't see how they can because they ask for the account login and password, to use to get into the reseller account.

Domain Days 2024

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They renewed the license right away, and it works and had no lost of my data at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom