Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I NEED one page "Reef Fish and Coral Reef" article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to write a one page article about coral reefs and reef fish ~ particularly ones found in the hobbyist aquariums. (Fish: clowns, wrasses, tangs, etc. Coral: SPS, LPS, Softies, etc.)

It MUST be unique content with proper english and grammar.

Would also be looking for someone to translate the first article into proper spanish with proper grammar.

please PM me with a price.

Thank you,
-Mike c.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know someone who is about to being as close to a professional for aquariums (salt water and fresh water) as well as diving and fishing - want me to send him an email?

PM me your budget.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know someone who is about to being as close to a professional for aquariums (salt water and fresh water) as well as diving and fishing - want me to send him an email?

PM me your budget.

I have never really paid for a article, so I wouldn't know where to start with a budget... If he can email me a price for unique content I would greatly appreciate it.

But to be clear, I am not interested in paying too much as its going to be for a static page of a domain I am "parking" and at the same time, I don't mind paying for quality.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy could write a book. :) How many words or how big of an article are you looking for?

I probably know who he is.. ;)

I am by no means a writer, but a sufficient amount to properly describe the two in at least half a page/a page on Mword with arial 10px font being used... lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom