Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need Services for Your Articles/Ebooks/Content Writing? Hire the "VWrite4U" Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhenzel

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We, at VWrite4U are a group of selected-few enthusiastic people aimed at providing high quality articles for all your needs. Following are the Salient Features of our Article Writing Services:

Understanding of Various Niche Products/Services
We have a team of people well versed with different Technologies, Products and Services to provide you highly personalized and perfectly written highly-professional articles. Our experience includes writing on topics ranging from Jewellery and Health Products to Forex markets and from Web-hosting services to Oil royalties. However, we are also very particular about customer satisfaction. Thus, we clarify the expectations and our knack in the area of topics given to us to ensure that the client does not have any surprises later.

Team of Native English Writers
We have a team of Professional writers, who also proofread the content before delivering the articles to the clients, as an additional level of checking the work, to ensure both uniqueness and quality of content.

Proper Understanding of SEO
Being Computer Science Graduates and people working in the Software Industry, we know the importance of SEO and key word density to ensure that the articles are parsed properly and ranked highly by the different Search Engines.

Pricing:

Following are the rates of each of our services.
Article writing: $1.25/100 words
Article Rewriting (in Spyntax format or PLR Rewrites): $1.00/100 words
E-book writing: $7/page
Blog articles: $5 for 200-400 word news articles (with Images for WordPress/Blogger based blogs)
Essay/Report Writing: $5-$10/page depending on content and requirement (APA format)

We also provide Spun articles in both sentence-spin and word-spin formats for best results.

Payment needs to be done to the address [email protected] via Paypal. For the new customers, we would prefer 50% payment once we confirm the work and another 50% once the customer is satisfied with the work. People who have worked with us can send the full payment in one transaction.

Do note, we are professional people and regard quality work very highly. In case we don't have appropriate expertise on a subject, or are too busy, we will inform that to our customers before giving commitment to the Project.

Time to Deliver:
We try to ensure that the articles reach our clients in < 48 hours from the acknowledgement of the order. We can work faster over the weekends or for urgent orders, but do discuss with us about the time of delivery, since we never want to compromise on quality of the content.

Prior Experience:
We work for a bunch of regular clients for their e-books, articles, website content and blogs and also provide freelance journalism articles for their niche markets. While we would love to provide the list of places we work, we will not be doing that since all the rights of the content belong to the clients and as professionals, we would prefer not to name any of our customers, with whom we work through emails.

Some Testimonials from Fellow Warriors on our Services at WarriorForum:
While this list is still small, it is because we only included people who gave us a testimonial on the Forum to ensure the privacy of our clients.

We would however love to see your name here. :)

Hi...

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review article. Here's my honest testimonial:
I got my 500+ word article in a couple of hours. It passed Copyscape with no issues. Had no spelling or grammar problems. This was on a slightly more technical topic and I was pleasantly surprised by the details you included. It wasn't fluff. It was apparent that you did some research in order to include relevant information.
The only negative that I would point out was that you used run-on sentences at times (about 3-4 times in my article). This isn't a major problem and correcting it was a snap. I suggest that in your future articles you try and limit their use.
Overall, I would give your article writing service a 8/10 rating. Good solid content without the need for much revision.
Best of luck to you and your service.
KateD

Hello,
I got the article today and it's really awesome.
I guess i'm the most lucky one here because i got 700 words article written by him.
It's really packed with solid content about the gadget that i asked him to write about.
What i can tell you, i asked him to write something that not yet available on the market to gauge how good his research capability.
I'm really surprise with the result produced by him.
Not only that, he covered all the requirements i told him upfront.

With no doubt i give him 10/10 rating for excellence service.

Thanks.

Hi VWrite4U

I received my article and I was really impressed with what you provided particularly since I only gave you a title to work with. The article was dead on with great content and quality. Copyscape validated the article was orginial.
I like your pricing and will definitely use your services in the future.
Thank you

Review:
Received 700 word article within 24 hours - Quick turn around time and pleased with quality.

Pros:
Fast Turn around time.
Professional content
Follows Guidelines

I highly recommend them.

Regards,
Gangamma.

PS: Even though i received free review copy, i will pay for the effort. Please email or PM me the payment details.

Thank you for the great work - response was quick with an eta - met the time line and delivered great articles - will use again!

For any queries, inquiries or orders, do send us a PM or email us at [email protected]

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, you can also check one of our sample write-ups at:
Flash on Apple Devices - Not a Near Future Possibility at Constant-Content.com, one of the most stringent article accepting websites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom