Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

i own trademark, not domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
somebody got it- its in new hands now ;-(

i am going to email the lawyer who did the trademark and see what he says- will let ya know

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea- someone had wrote i sounded unethical. i am so far from unethical it isnt funny- it was just a weird situation and i wanted to know the best way to go about it.
now if my lawyer says, hey, what you do in a situation is offer the trademark for a reasonable price, then i will do that- that isnt unethical at all- if he said the best thing to do is just give up the ghost, then so be it. but i did not want to just give something away, if that is not what normally happens- understand?
i will see what mr. lawyer says and abide by that

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, you do have a registered TM. I do not think Smash is being unethical in this instance. He sold his site and I guess from a breakdown of the contract, he has retained the registered mark. He does have rights tot he name and can send a C+D out, make sure you supply the registration number of your mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom