Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I Resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn and Scorpio did a very good job. As a former Mod myself I can appreciate that it's a difficult situation for the volunteer Mod to work hard many hrs a day but at the same time see other Mods getting paid a salary for doing the same thing, possibly even putting in less hours. I may be wrong but that would seem to be too much of an issue for it to work (That may not even be the reason he and Scorpio resigned anyway).

Domain Days 2024

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the replies.. It's appreciated!!

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your resignation Southern, but the grass tends to be greener on the other side of the mountain... (Where all of the cow $hit is cleared).

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your resignation Southern, but the grass tends to be greener on the other side of the mountain... (Where all of the cow $hit is cleared).

I think im starting to see it! lol .. but yea, thanks for the reply :peace:

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its a shame to see you go. There have been some hard changes on this forum in the last few weeks.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually the mods are paid. There was volunteer moderators but Adam had made the decision to let go his volunteer mods and to appoint 3 paid moderators. As far as I know...there are no longer any volunteer staff here. Now with 2 mods resigning he is very much understaffed and imho was already with only 3 moderators.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can clear this up quite a bit, Admin positions are paid and at this point mod positions are volunteer.

Many wanted the admin positions and resigned when they were not given them.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom