Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I think I found a Google Bug!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google search Charles.info. This name is parked at Goldkey - it used to redirect to a web hosting company.

You'll notice that the first result has NOTHING to do with Charles.info, no links between the sites in either direction.

Now look at Google's links in and links out and Google cache display... look at the querystring they've built for you... they're WRONG! They're pointing to the other site's cache and link reports!

And for the coupe-de-gras..... Google has given Charles.info the pagerank assigned to the site it's mistaken for!

I hope we don't have any stockholders reading this :)

Domain Days 2024

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Faking PR has become a growing practice now...web gurus have found a way to tinker with their domains so that google will think it's another site that does have PR.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just explained to the owner what PR *IS*... I'm 100% certain he didn't do anything to bump PR. At least not intentionally.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the explanation is simple;

charles.info was at one point redirecting to farmland.info -- google crawled it and saw it was pointing elsewhere so it is treating it as a clone/dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom