Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I want a Platinum membership ... help! :)

Does ScottAtMU deserve a platinum account?

• Yes, even though he's annoying, we'd love to have him around

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Naw ... college grads have money ... after they pay off their debts

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So ... we were talking in chat and thought, hey, maybe I'll make a plea and see if someone out there might be generous enough to help me get a platinum membership here.

So why do I deserve a donated membership? I'm a recent college grad. who couldn't find a job so he went back and took over as editor of his school newspaper on a fulltime basis where he isn't getting paid anywhere near half of what he should be. Did I mention that I'm also addicted to domains? But in all honesty, if someone donated one or enough to get one for me, I'd do the same for the next person once I had enough to buy one. But hey, like I said, if I can't, oh well ... I love this place and will just lurk around and hangout in chat until I can afford it. But I thought this would be an interesting thread to start so even if it doesn't pan out, I just wanted to say I love this place and this is a great community and I'll be here for as long as I can.

Adios... oh, I setup a poll just to see you think that I deserve a free one :)

Scott

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>>I'm a recent college grad. who couldn't find a job so he went back and took over as editor of his school newspaper on a fulltime basis ...

Hmm ... getting a job as a full-time editor of a school newspaper is NOT BAD AT ALL for a recent graduate. Everybody wants a better job, of course.

>> ... if someone donated one or enough to get one for me, I'd do the same for the next person once I had enough to buy one.

Let me put it this way, if someone donated 1% of Microsoft or enough to get that for me, I'd do the same for the next person once I had enough to buy the same.

Okay, that's all for the harsh words. :D Good luck. ;)

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nameslave ...

Yeah, i'm happy just to have a job with how messed up the job market is nowadays ... but we were in chat last night and someone brought up the idea of donating/giving away a membership and I thought I'd just see what the reaction was from fellow DNF'ers ... hopefully by next week's paycheck I'll be buying a Platnium membership anways, but just wanted to see what people thought.

Adios..

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom