Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I will find you good domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heres another one of my funny posts:laugh: I will provide a service to you of finding a good domain name. I have about 10 sex related names that get searches on overture. I will only charge $10 per name. You pay me by paypal first, then i will tell you the name. You will have my paypal user name, so if you are worried about me ripping you off, you could easily contact paypal with my username. Even if i would change my email address, they can still lookup previous email addresses im sure. Anyway I will also give you the option of rejecting the name after i tell you it and refund your money. Either way if you reject it and register it yourself your still paying between 6-10$ yourself to register it. Im only charging like an extra 4$.

These are good adult names, I really dont care about the adult industry thats why i dont reg them myself. Im just trying to make a few extra bucks to register names im interested in.

If this sounds like a scam its not, both parties are getting something out of it.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hiya eddie. Going into the domain recomendation business? Good for you. :)

So I pay you $10 and you'll tell me the domain to register? Or you register it for me?

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you PM me suggestions, I'll pay you $5 each if I register any of them. Not just adult domains, but thiis goes for any decent available domains.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, $5 each name.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok if you like them i need to be payed tonight, and if you are planning on registering them with out paying me 5$ i will hunt you down,hehe and post many bad threads about you. I dont think you will. I will pm them to you, now this is an agreemant.

Everyone see this?,hehe

so reply back with any comments now and at the bottom of your post type exactly:

i rj agree to eddie1278's contract to provide me ideas of domain names, and if i like them, i will pay him 5$ for each name i register.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok. I think several users can vouch that I am an honest businessman. I won't rip you off your entitled $5. :D

If I register any, you'll know within a few minutes.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok rj i believe you, I have a more appealing offer right now. I still have you in mind.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm i see your online, any reason why im getting no response? If they are bad just say no thanks and I'll move on.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm staying away from the adult game.
I have thought of offering this service for awhile myself.

I've got a list $20 firm each name you choose to register, adult orientated .com (4 names), .net (20 names all over 1k on overture searches for terms).

Will forward the list to one person for a 12 hour period.

PM your desire for the list. (late here so 1st reply won't be until the morning)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heyo mole--how are you doing?

Eddie & RJ--send me the rejects by pm. :razz:

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have one that gets 2,900 searches and i only want $50 for it, guraunteed to get type ins. pm me

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ended up passing on the 5 names because the search numbers were on the low side.

I did find an a similar one with 6,700 overture searches where the dotcom is available.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just found this goodie and registered it posingwife.com alot of guys look for hot wives to look at. It gets 2,900 searches. Any offers?

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
You gonna reg it RJ?

No, it's all yours if you want it.

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Eddie,

Overture makes plural terms singular ones.

If some one searches for "scanning pages", it will show up as "scanning page" in the Over suggestion tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom