Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

appraise i7d.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

ameerulislam

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate appraisals for my domain name
i7d.com

Thanks

Register for the auction

sellercunha

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Estibot avaliada em US $ 1,3k. honestly it is very relative. I understand that names brandable be the first step and especially the project developed on top of that name. You pay 300K for the name Uber? For that is what this valley start-up. Domain uber.com was established in 1995 and bought and as a company founded only in 2009. Some sales history like the word Uber? A name associated with a project, but can mean a lot. I7d seems a very interesting name for technological projects. Sound somewhat resembles including a brand called seventing, feeder source for pc. Ideas for processors, servers, including cloud ... are only ideas. I am still new in this business domain, but I begin to realize that the ideal and begin creating ideas domains and offers it to consolidated niche companies. Names that could add evaluates brand names for potential investments ... these companies have investments that remains is good ideas. A clear example is the lack of creativity in advertising and shopping ... An idea that can represent sales and call customers can indeed represent many dollars.They think the idea is not legal. search on how to approach a potential buyer and present the idea to him, even by e-mail. in the worst of hypotheses which will hear a simple no thanks! Great inventions were rejected by unprepared, however, visionaries got rich, to have a broader view and not go by influences of media or others, but by his own sense of identifying great opportunities to make money.

Complementing: An example that should not take into account only those domain assessment tools; That rely heavily on sales achieved, ... searches flow parameters. Always the human factor will be decisive, visualizing a whole lot forward. No want? Promote me, but look: comprie a domino called holyseemission.com, Holy See Mission, faith is something that is in man by nature. Many seek saer these issues every day and with the right investment that domain name can become a large monetized site. I bought it for a simple tune of $ 10 all because the former owner was based reference tool that analyzes the "artist formed". It is not difficult to say that "Michael Jackson" had a brilliant career saw him singing as a young man ...
Bond credit rating, heard? see Wikpedia to understand a little more ... In short an investment with AAA rating is the highest mark of excellence, AA High note, Good, median BBB, BB riskier investing ... and so on. I did not know that I bought Holyseemission.com the project that could provide the name and to my surprise is classified in AA.
I have no money, but if you have and want to sell buy certainly invest in a project. I wish you luck.
If there is interest in domain trading business I am open to negotiation.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com