Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If I were to drop dead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I figure if I am dead, I dont care.

Seriously though, why not talk with a domain lawyer and leave pay 5% ( generally fee for lawyer to act as executor ).

Makes the most sense and instructions will be followed. Now mind you most people here wouldnt have a portfolio any lawyer would waste time on so lol

I think if i died unexpectantly I would be pretty pissed that all that work, all that money going down the drain and my loved ones wouldn't even have the knowledge to do anything about it.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I die will watch how much my domains sell in dropped domains auctions for.

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a known fact that domainers don't die, they just drop and re-register themselves.

And then hope they can re-register and not get outbid by Halvarez...

I can guarantee a number of instances where you see 3 letter .coms and generics drop, its a lot to do with death, prison, hospital, etc because anyone in their right mind that had common sense enough to register those domains should have enough common sense to be able to hold onto them. (unless one of the above roadblocks stops them)

I can see it now.... "Hello.. Hi Mom, Im in jail. No you cant bail me out, but I need you to renew some of my domains" and its the next part thats fun... "No mom Its M O N I K E R yea... no a dot then the com. Yea. Ok mom we need to hurry this up.... (MOM YELLING) No Im not trying to rush you its just that Im in prison and I have a time limit on this phone...."

Last edited:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First off you can take "if" out of the equation. The easiest solution is export all your passwords out of Firefox. Take out all the extra XML characters. Put the important passwords at the top. Zip up the file with encryption and password protection. Put the file on flash drive. Give the flash drive to one of your heirs. Give the heir the password.

When I die will watch how much my domains sell in dropped domains auctions for.

No watching allowed in hell. :eek:

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have asked to buried with a wireless laptop, and Im taking all my names with me.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's all about equipment and preparedness... :)

a340_c17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom