Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ikobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I see that Ikobo is now an advertiser on the site. Anybody have any experience with them. I signed up for a merchant account, but see that they don't have the capability for withdrawal of funds to your bank account....

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heard of them..
never tried.

Let us know how it is.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are an awesome payment processor like paypal, except they have 2 great advantages.

1- You get a debit/visa card automatically when you get money sent to you the first time and you can use that card to buy things like a visa card and a debit card. Paypal offers this but declines many people for strange reasons.

2- They offer a great affiliate program almost like a pyramid. You get 5% of the fees for life off anyone you bring in and anyone they bring in and so on.

It's quite good and their services are excellent.

-=DCG=-

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They sound similar to epassporte.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
They are an awesome payment processor like paypal, except they have 2 great advantages.

1- You get a debit/visa card automatically when you get money sent to you the first time and you can use that card to buy things like a visa card and a debit card. Paypal offers this but declines many people for strange reasons.

2- They offer a great affiliate program almost like a pyramid. You get 5% of the fees for life off anyone you bring in and anyone they bring in and so on.

It's quite good and their services are excellent.

-=DCG=-

So I assume that you get a PIN # with the card also and you can then make withdrawals directly from the account?

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anybody know a UK online payment processor that transfers money straight to your account... it takes 5-7 days according to Paypal... but has taken longer than that plenty of times.

does ikobo offer this?

Latic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i tried to use them but i couldnt get verified. Reason being they only allow you 5 days to verify your card. When i did this they put the debit authority on my card but it wasnt ever collected. I knew the £ amount but not the amount in USD.

Therefore they cancelled me.

I e-mailed the support but got a 'look at the faq' e-mail back.

Then e-mailed them back to say i needed a personilised answer and didnt get a reply.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Correct!

-=DCG=-

nicpal said:
So I assume that you get a PIN # with the card also and you can then make withdrawals directly from the account?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hotdog_pk said:
does anybody know a UK online payment processor that transfers money straight to your account... it takes 5-7 days according to Paypal... but has taken longer than that plenty of times.

does ikobo offer this?

Yes, you get it sent to your debit card within 30 seconds, that's why I like them.

-=DCG=-

Latic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod do you have contact with any people from Ikobo at all?

Could do we speaking to someone in person.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never got verified, but their support sucks.

Sorry DCG (just my opinion) :)

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
on the other hand.... so does Paypal's non-existant support... which i really wish existed so i could [the rest of this message has been censored]

Latic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its the problem with these online banks, they dont have support services, just people with automated replys.

Working for a bank it really annoys me. When we had to deal with the DNF$ fraud a while back i was talking to a script for ages until a manger got in touch. I was nearly pulling my hair out after 3 e-mails.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paypal has phone support... they fix issues right on the spot! paypal and 2checkout are my favorites

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
paypal has phone support... they fix issues right on the spot! paypal and 2checkout are my favorites
:|

Latic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i take it mike works for paypal customer services :-D

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehe, me working for paypal? never that!

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So if we sign up for Ikobo through the ad here are we DCG's referral? Or are they actually a paying advertiser?

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:

Yeah PayPal's support is obviously on par with RegisterFly's. Hence the class action lawsuit(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom