Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I'll be busy for the next few hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to transfer about 40 domains out of GoDaddy since Moniker charges close to 1/2 as much.

Nope, can't get all the auth codes at once, i need to get them one at a time and then go back to the domain list, sort it by expiration date. So, I'm looking at about 5 minutes per domain.

Add in their horrible new checkout process (where 99% of the alleged "active" discount codes don't work) and the fact that whenever I pull up my domains is completely locks up by browser 9all tabs) for about 30 seconds...

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just started transfer of a domain out of godaddy to moniker as well, Godaddy- the slowest registrar in the world.......

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
godaddy sure is slow but you can approve transfers instantly and if you can find the discount codes, get .com renewals at 7.66 which is cheaper than moniker.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sure you can, you can get all authorization codes in one list. I do it all the time.

DOWNLOAD LIST is available in domain manager, once you click create list. Select the AUTHORIZATION codes! and you got your list of domains with authorization codes, you can also add Create date and on!

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
godaddy sure is slow but you can approve transfers instantly and if you can find the discount codes, get .com renewals at 7.66 which is cheaper than moniker.

If you can find a discount code that worked. I went though 6 or 7 (that were allegedly current) before one worked. All other TLDs are cheaper.

sure you can, you can get all authorization codes in one list. I do it all the time.

DOWNLOAD LIST is available in domain manager, once you click create list. Select the AUTHORIZATION codes! and you got your list of domains with authorization codes, you can also add Create date and on!

TY - I'll remember that next time I decide to transfer a bunch out of there.

oddly, I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from Moniker for the transfers.

Edit: NM, I missed it. :D

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD is now acting like an overly possessive ex girlfriend.

I've received 4 emails so far,

WE'RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO!! (Yes, caps included)
Please don't leave, we'll give you 10% off your next order! Wow, that'll bring the .net renewals down to $10.70 - moniker is still about $3 cheaper per name with no codes (and the extra dollar is worth the time spent hunting for codes that don't work).

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to expedite the transfer out from your CP at godaddy.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, fortunately, I've been through that already, but with far more domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom