Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I'll give you $10 in PayPal for $7 e-gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm dying to get some e-gold here, but I can't find a way to get it! If you have a PayPal and e-gold account, please let me know. I'll give you $10.00 through PayPal if you transfer $7 worth of e-gold to me. Please reply ASAP! Only one spot available (for now...)

StuntPope

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maxf said:
Hey all,

I'm dying to get some e-gold here, but I can't find a way to get it! If you have a PayPal and e-gold account, please let me know. I'll give you $10.00 through PayPal if you transfer $7 worth of e-gold to me. Please reply ASAP! Only one spot available (for now...)

Few people will take that transaction because Paypal is reversable while e-gold spends aren't, also, this type of transaction goes against Paypal rules (but not e-gold). People advertising these "services" (specifically paypal->e-gold) are sometimes scammers operating off of hacked paypal accounts.

What I have done in the past (with permission from the market exchanger I'm buying the e-gold from) is to use my Paypal mastercard to purchase the e-gold. It looks like a credit card transaction but has the effect of using your Paypal funds.

You seem to be in the traffic business, you could probably earn some e-gold from some affilliate programs paying out in e-gold. I run a directory at
http://www.goldclicks.net (although its been neglected), but I've had some good results with the BlackNet.biz affiliate program (pays 10% e-gold in realtime over the lifetime of the customer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom