Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I'm a PREMIUM Member and can't put a link in my sig!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Links are fine just not affiliate links for Platinum members. When creating your signature, just use the URL button at the top and it will create it in the proper format.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Issue fixed - case closed - Thank you.
It would be nice to have a longer signature than 200 characters, though.

Thanks though, for fixing the problem. :)

I

impactadmin

No problem,

If you find other issues you can notify me via pm and I will have them resolved.

Thank you

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No affiliate link in signature rule was always there. only exclusive members were allowed to add 1 affiliate link in there signature as per the changes.

J

jelly

I'm exclusive and I'm having problems with mine...the code is correct and only shows the [sig pic] tag once but the image shows twice? or, what happens in some threads is the link just goes to dnforum and doesn't show any of the text...

Looks kind of stupid like that...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm exclusive and I'm having problems with mine...the code is correct and only shows the [sig pic] tag once but the image shows twice? or, what happens in some threads is the link just goes to dnforum and doesn't show any of the text...

Looks kind of stupid like that...

I believe this is because 3.6 allows sig images, and before that, it was a DNF hack, so now, the hack and the vB are both there, so two images are showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom