Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I'm going on a trip.. yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sufi said:
It was not a very good joke. I am offended by your joke.
You're easily offended. That's not my problem.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beachie said:
You're easily offended. That's not my problem.
Your problem is that you seem to be either unaware of, or insensitive to, feelings generated in moderate peace-loving muslims by suggesting that somehow they've ties to a terrorist like Osama....its is akin to suggesting a relation between today's Germans with Hitler or white Americans have relational ties to KKK....

Wonderful pics sufi....the area looks as serene and pure as it was 25 years ago when I visited there during my college days...glad you were able to make it there...thanks for the pics evoking my fond memories.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DryHeat said:
Your problem is that you seem to be either unaware of, or insensitive to, feelings generated in moderate peace-loving muslims by suggesting that somehow they've ties to a terrorist like Osama....its is akin to suggesting a relation between today's Germans with Hitler or white Americans have relational ties to KKK....
And your problem is you're trying to read something in my original comment that wasn't there in the first place. Like it or not, it's highly likely he's hiding in Pakistan.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beautiful..i had been looking for some nice pics for wallpaper and worked fine..how was khagan? i remember a small place going uphill and a guy cooked some karahi chicken for us man..i can never forget that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom