Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Im looking for "test and delete for .25 cents"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing else to it, its as simple as being assured when investing larger amounts of money. Mistakes = money in this world, and to know that I have this to fall back onto if I make any mistakes makes my life easier

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with deleting domains. It saves the resources wich you would have spent on useless names which will do no good

DonaldLyons

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We at Moniker do provide special pricing for DN Form members, and are providing twenty-five cent delete. It is often used with Traffic Club for monetization. [email protected] :nod:

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registerfly update: after almost 24 hours, the domain is not deleted nor the money refunded, and I get some errors when trying to delete it again.
I can't say I'm surprised:)

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My theory is that if you spend hours and hours trying to save an occasional $7 then it is not a good move. Out of thousands of names registered I can probably count on two hands the number of mis-types I have had. Never step over a dollar to save a dime. Other people may wish to drive 30 miles to save ten cents on gas, but I prefer not to even know the price of gas.

If you have a sheet of names and time is not of the essence when registering them, then all you have to do is enter the name....match it up with the list, and then press send. It is pretty easy. I can't see how anyone could make more than a few mistakes per year.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the special account with Moniker and get charged $1 per delete. Then again I dont do it much

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BLazeD said:
I have the special account with Moniker and get charged $1 per delete. Then again I dont do it much

Email to moniker and ask them why they are charging you 1$ when they are charging all of us just 25 cents.
Some time ago i registered a domain with Godaddy and later just to realize that it had a spelling error. And i could do nothing except to regret and see 7$ go in air. The delete function counters this situation.
Simon

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I finally got the 25cent deletion set up. Personally, I've never made a typo in entering a domain to register... but 25cent delete is decent for regging names that have ovt w ext and then deleting if no traffic.

Reaction score
Our already discounted price is $1 per delete but we do offer $.25 deletes to dnforum members once your domains are consolidated with us. The reward for offering this is for alignment with our customers through consolidation to Moniker.com or at least a plan in place to do it.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
write email to moniker and see if they can get you in.
good luck

Reaction score
Yes we have an API that saves many steps and includes deleting for as long as it will last. You must have a dedicated IP and prefund your account in order to use it. If you are interested, email me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom