Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

iMODO.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah - it sucks real bad. 'Premium' templates auto-converted to 'Legacy' - shocking CTR and in summary; a generally complete screw-up of what could have been a great system. Back to ND with my three test domains where they receive appx. 70x more reported views/clicks. I'm OUT.

permood

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I moved close to 100 domains, most of them let me use Legacy Templates even though on Domain Manager domain name are listed as PRIMIUM. IMODO have some bugs in their system... I hope they will fix it soon!

I moved these domains so it will be indexed using newspaper or article template.

They don't have any sitemap page or not yet. Without sitemap page it won't have much benefit :(. Too early to say anything about Revenue

youneek

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I switched all of my VERY low performing domains, most reported 0 unique views (parked says 10-15 per day normally), and 1 of my ok names which had higher uniques than usual, but 0 clicks. I can't choose any of the premium templates, which is why I was testing in the first place. I will report more in the next couple days.

I just checked and I can only select the legacy templates on any names that I added in bulk and then changed the nameservers.

I just added a new name after settings the nameservers first and I could select the premium template right away... I'll test with the 1 that is working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom