Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Imonitize Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

grabsites.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am using them now with approx. 110 DN's. Looks like we are just ramping up. Been there about 2 weeks. Happy so far! Sedo was killing me!

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am using them now with approx. 110 DN's. Looks like we are just ramping up. Been there about 2 weeks. Happy so far! Sedo was killing me!

Glad to hear it!!! But if only 2 weeks has gone by..... You AIN'T seen NUTTIN yet. Wait till you see after 5 or 6 weeks... Thats when it REALLY kicks in!

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to set our own key-word here?

thanks,

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Few more questions that I would like to be answered before I try:

1. How can you offer 10% affiliate referral commission when you give upto 90% to the client? Won't you sometimes lose money? Or is there something we don't understand?

2. Same day at the same provider doesn't always mean more money.....I can see that at DS, if this Monday is great that doesn't always make the next Monday great. How do you rectify/otimize arounf this problem....detail please.

3. Your site says...... up to 90% income:

- Can we know upfront what "exactly" will be our share (before moving over 10k domains)?

- Is that share rate "guaranteed" to be the "exact" share rate of the total income that iMonetize.com will receive from the upstream providers?...i.e. if you say we will get XX%....do you guarantee that is is XX% of the total you receive for our portfolio that your upstream providers paid iMonetize.com?

You cam PM if you want to.

I want to try with couple thousand domains in the begining...and then move the rest after seeing the initial results.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Q: How often do you pay out?
A: We pay out within 45 days of the end of the Month. However, we usually get it to you within 20 days if you have had an account with us for an extended period of time.
You are using many different parking providers, but not all pay you on a NET 45 basis - some NET 15, etc.
Perhaps you should pay revenues earlier that are from parking providers that pay you earlier, instead of having unnecessary wait times.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to set our own key-word here?

thanks,

Yes, Email Comma seperated list to keywords at imonetize.com. As you can imagine changing these is a VERY time consuming process on 11 different providers so PLEASE only submit ones that appear to be wrong.

Thanks

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Few more questions that I would like to be answered before I try:

1. How can you offer 10% affiliate referral commission when you give upto 90% to the client? Won't you sometimes lose money? Or is there something we don't understand?

2. Same day at the same provider doesn't always mean more money.....I can see that at DS, if this Monday is great that doesn't always make the next Monday great. How do you rectify/otimize arounf this problem....detail please.

3. Your site says...... up to 90% income:

- Can we know upfront what "exactly" will be our share (before moving over 10k domains)?

- Is that share rate "guaranteed" to be the "exact" share rate of the total income that iMonetize.com will receive from the upstream providers?...i.e. if you say we will get XX%....do you guarantee that is is XX% of the total you receive for our portfolio that your upstream providers paid iMonetize.com?

You cam PM if you want to.

I want to try with couple thousand domains in the begining...and then move the rest after seeing the initial results.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

No need for PM, OK I will try my best to answer these in order;

1: You are using the AS HIGH AS & AS LOW AS Numbers... Of course we cannot do both... We only take as much as 15% from ANYONE ANYTIME... Sometimes we take 5% and the person sending the referral gets 5%. Sometimes the referral gets 10% and we get 5%. Heck Sometime we get 0% and the referral gets 10%. It totally depends on the amount & quality of the referrals. And the amount an quality of the traffic the independent people send. Basically WE REWARD people with GOOD QUALITY TRAFFIC AND GOOD referral's... EVEN IF we don't make money on it... As we are sure if YOU are treated WELL and fair you WILL start using some of our other services and we will make money there.

2: That is why we take a FULL MONTH to optimize... We take the best AVG over that time for a specific day... WORKS VERY WELL and is VERY ACCURATE... And if it falls short at any provider for 2 long it AUTOMATICALLY re optimizes to find a better provider again.

3: I already said... the MOST we take is 15%... And sometimes NOT EVEN THAT... We take care of our customers... Some providers dont even tell you what REV SHARE they give you... We will tell you what RATE you are set at within the 1st month... We DO start you out at the 15% (Unless otherwise discussed) and if you send QUALITY traffic after the 1st 2 months we can talk about an increased rev share.

Hope that helps explain,

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are using many different parking providers, but not all pay you on a NET 45 basis - some NET 15, etc.
Perhaps you should pay revenues earlier that are from parking providers that pay you earlier, instead of having unnecessary wait times.

In the 2nd part of that quote it says "However, we usually get it to you within 20 days if you have had an account with us for an extended period of time." I think that spells it out but I will follow up...

With all the FRAUD going on now a days we need to make sure that the traffic is real and we get paid on it BEFORE we pay out... Hence the 45 day period. After your portfolio is with us for a while your payments will come faster & faster.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No need for PM, OK I will try my best to answer these in order;

1: You are using the AS HIGH AS & AS LOW AS Numbers... Of course we cannot do both... We only take as much as 15% from ANYONE ANYTIME... Sometimes we take 5% and the person sending the referral gets 5%. Sometimes the referral gets 10% and we get 5%. Heck Sometime we get 0% and the referral gets 10%. It totally depends on the amount & quality of the referrals. And the amount an quality of the traffic the independent people send. Basically WE REWARD people with GOOD QUALITY TRAFFIC AND GOOD referral's... EVEN IF we don't make money on it... As we are sure if YOU are treated WELL and fair you WILL start using some of our other services and we will make money there.

2: That is why we take a FULL MONTH to optimize... We take the best AVG over that time for a specific day... WORKS VERY WELL and is VERY ACCURATE... And if it falls short at any provider for 2 long it AUTOMATICALLY re optimizes to find a better provider again.

3: I already said... the MOST we take is 15%... And sometimes NOT EVEN THAT... We take care of our customers... Some providers dont even tell you what REV SHARE they give you... We will tell you what RATE you are set at within the 1st month... We DO start you out at the 15% (Unless otherwise discussed) and if you send QUALITY traffic after the 1st 2 months we can talk about an increased rev share.

Hope that helps explain,

One thing is sure: now their is no incentive for people who will generally register with you with 10 domains and refer rest of their domains under their wife's name to get additional 10% from ppc company. Glad to know that.

Thanks for the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom