Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Important question about NetSol please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a domain that is registered at NetSol and she is in the process of changing it over to me. Its been 2 weeks now and she says she is going by NetSol instructions. I gave her all my information to update the whois. Can someone tell me exactly how to transfer from NetSol so I can pass it along to her. I really would like it at my Godaddy account,thanks.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registrar transfer is much faster than an ownership transfer from Netsol.

Did you sign the notarized papers she sent you yet? This is one of the steps.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can she update everything in the whois to my information at NetSol? I at least need the administrative email changed because godaddy requires it for a transfer

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you just registered this domain name, you have to wait for 60 days before you can initiate transfer to another registrar.

If you asked her to update the technical/administrative email information, so you can process auto-transfer (as doberry suggested). You have to wait 24 -48 hours, before it update the whois record. If you see the updated whois record to your email address, then you can request transfer from your godaddy account.

Another thing, make sure the account is UNLOCK.

regards,
tw

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddie1278
Can she update everything in the whois to my information at NetSol? I at least need the administrative email changed because godaddy requires it for a transfer

If she doesn't have the web based management, then she must be using the modify-form request approach. Netsol just recently allow users to manage their domain name via web based.

tw

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>>TheWatcher: Netsol just recently allow users to manage their domain name via web based.

I thought NetSol had already TOTALLY phased out form-mail requests, months after they first introduced their web-based account manager back in September last year.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the (old) user did not convert their account to web-based, they still use the old fashion way. If the domain name owner email is updated, you can call netsol to send you the user account/login information.

tw

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the help guys much appreciated

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
>>TheWatcher: Netsol just recently allow users to manage their domain name via web based.

I thought NetSol had already TOTALLY phased out form-mail requests, months after they first introduced their web-based account manager back in September last year.

You are probably right...I ran and didn't look back :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom