Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Impressions, uniques n clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i notice this 3 categories in fabulous which i do not see in namedrive or sedo
whats the diffrence? uniques are type ins? n impressions is link or smth? i have a domain LLLL.coms i registered lately n the traffic i receive in namedrive is about 50 uniques per day for the past few weeks.. maybe its a rregistered domain that has dropped recently n i register it thats why the traffic is coming in as .net . .org are taken.. teh owner of teh .com must have not realised it dropped. but in fab after i park for 2 days.. the impressions n uniques is diffrent.. what the diffrence actually..anybody mind to explain?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous records impressions as the total number of views/hits your domains receive; basically, any activity a domain receives, including spiders/bots.

Whereas, uniques are the number of impressions/views your domain receives from "unique" users visiting the domain through a conventional browser; a unique is a user that has not visited that domain in the last sixty minutes.

A "Click" is the action that a visitor takes when they click on a link from your domain.

I hope this has clarified things for you.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thks for the clarification mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom