Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Income domains Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I always been wondering since there is more and more people getting on the internet each day will domain names making revenue sell at a cheaper rate than 12 months? Since there will be alot more domains making revenue say in about 2-3 years. The more the quanity the less the price arent I right? I think the rate of months of sell domains should go down since there is more and more people coming on the internet for the first time and are going to domains and clicking things. Limit$

Skys The Limit$:approve:

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is the most backwards logic I have seen.

As more people get on the internet traffic will grow, astraffic grows so will revenue.

The only thing that could stop rising ppc is clickfraud.

-=DCG=-

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh... Well least we know buying names now will do us good in the future. :)

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PPC is ultimately based on conversion anyway (to the one paying for the clicks), so if click fraud gets out of control then people will just switch to more Affiliate Program types of deals.

Also, one of the most insane things I have ever seen is people buying and selling names based on months revenue. If the traffic is legit it should be at least 10 years. I guess there are people who sell legitimate type-in traffic for one year's worth of revenue, but I can't see it how it happens. No sane business man would ever sell revenue names at these numbers....ever.

PPC is just a small piece of the value of a name.....if a name is doing well with PPC it almost goes without saying that the value would explode by developing the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom