Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.info US$1 promotion (yes, ONE DOLLAR US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just a registrar-level promotion, but Tucows/OpenSRS is lowering their WHOLESALE .info price to US$1 (yes, ONE DOLLAR US) for 4 months starting September 1.

Between 1 September 2004 and 31 December 2004, Tucows is lowering its normal wholesale transaction charge to resellers to one dollar (US) for the first registration year of new .info domain names!

Only NEW registrations conducted between 00:00 UTC on 1 September 2004 and 23:59 UTC on 31 December 2004 will be eligible for this promotional pricing. Registrants may register a total of 25 new domain registrations under this special promotional pricing.

Registrations made by individual registrants exceeding the 25 domain limit will also be discounted. The price for new registrations made in excess of the 25 domain limit will be lowered to four dollars for the duration of the promotion.
Of course, end-users will have to wait and see if and how this promotion will flow into their pockets.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: eNom has joined the price cut:

Beginning today, every new .INFO domain name you register is discounted by $3.00. The promotion runs until the end of the year.
The discount applies to all new adds of .INFO domains. It applies only to the first year of any multi-year registration and does not apply to transfers or renewals.
The discount has been applied to all eNom reseller, sub-reseller, sub-retail and retail accounts.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:

Wow - that's great. I just checked my $7.10 Enom reseller account and sure enough, .infos are $4.10 when I put them in the cart. :)

jeffhuang

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cheers~~~~~~i love enom :D
thanks for the info.

nameslave said:

I didn't see this news on enom. however I did se the price cut in my pricing list. could you please let me know the url of this news?

thx in advance.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jeffhuang said:
I didn't see this news on enom. however I did se the price cut in my pricing list. could you please let me know the url of this news?
I got it in an e-mail sent to ETP.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
re: enom "It applies only to the first year of any multi-year registration"

does that mean if you buy it 4 only 1 year the price stays the same, and only gets lowered when u buy it for at least two years ("multi-year registration")?

loho27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can all give it a couple of hours, I will finish a reseller interface so that you can register 25 .info's per registrant free of charge. Applies to the first year only. Not applicable for renewals or transfers.

No credit cards required no deposit.

Absolutely no funds required.

Registration includes reseller interface etc

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can (also) reg free .INFOs here:
www.domainsite.com
https://www.domaindiscount24.net/?page=info_promo
www.namesecure.com

BTW, I'd be careful reg'ing 25 names at each. They may be free 'at first' but eventually you may get charged at the registrars where you reg'd (free) names 26 and up!? (Plus, you wanna leave some names for others to reg, too, right!? :-D)
I think that there's a limit of 25 per registrant. If someone knows differently then please let us know! :)

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the registrar i use primarily, diretnic.com just dropped their rates for .info to $6.95 each for 30 days. guess everyone is getting in on the sales on this extension.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, RegisterFly is doing $4.99 now. Still, nothing beats the FREE ones! :)

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beshopalula said:
Yep, RegisterFly is doing $4.99 now. Still, nothing beats the FREE ones! :)

Let me know when Regfly is "paying" out $10 or more per reg. I'll reg some I don't care too much about them screwing up, take the funds in payment for past screw-ups, and then attempt to transfer them all to a reputable registrar.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, I won't let you know. So there! :-D

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beshopalula said:
I think that there's a limit of 25 per registrant. If someone knows differently then please let us know! :)

I'd be very careful of that note as well. Appears that these registrars can go back and charge for registrations in excess of 25 per registrant at their regular rates.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I don't think DomainSite will do that, though, as they already announced that names '26 and up' would be $3.99 each, not their (full) $6.99.

Cheers!
Rob

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parabola said:
Regular rate at DomainSite is now $3.99.
Eh yeah, that's what I said (but in more words, lol)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom