Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Informal comparison: DNForum VS. The "Other" Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my personal experience,(before i was a mod) when posting a thread on NP, on a website thats making $700.00 a month back to back for an example , I use to get 2 - 3 replies from people doing something like this

"Hmmm, I bid $200"

When the min bid has been set to somewhere in the $X,XXX .. thats why I dont post there anymore.

Domain Days 2024

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I´m new in DNF and in NP and I like both, but to tell the truth in DNF I found more order let´s say.

Seems as the moderators work harder to make a better place to be.

gpmgroup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There were two islands each with a single town on it.

One day a man from the North Island decided to travel to the South Island. On his way he had to pass a cave with a monk in it so he decided to stay the night before traveling on to the South Island.

Over dinner with the monk he decided to ask “What the people from the South Island were like?” The Monk said before I answer your question let me ask you one first – “What are the people like on the North Island?

The traveler said, “You wouldn’t believe it they are so bad, so much back stabbing its unbelievable, they are the nastiest bunch of people you could ever meet that’s why I’m going to the South Island. So what are the people like on the South Island?”

“Ahhh” said the monk “they are pretty much the same”

A few days later a man traveling up from the South Island came across the monk and too decided to stay the night.

While they were having dinner he asked the Monk “I hope you don’t mind me asking but what are the people like on the North Island? The Monk said before I answer your question let me ask you one first – “What are the people like on the South Island?”

The traveler said, “They are brilliant, you couldn’t wish to meet a nicer bunch of people they’ll do anything for you the community spirit is unbelievable I’m so sad to be leaving, but tell me what are the people like on the North Island?

“Ahhh” said the monk “they are pretty much the same”

Borghunter

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't want to say anything bad about either of these forums, afraid I might get banned :p
But I will...
I personally love name-pros better, Dnforum has paid membership, pff, and for a domain noob myself I love name-pros because you can register free domains.
Dnforum, however, you get points per post right off the bat, as name-pros you have to wait a while before that happens.

I would say 40:40, 20 goes to my forum :p lol

3par

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was trying to say dnf is like ebay auction while np is like yahoo auction.

But on a second thought, this might be too harsh, as I do enjoy my stay at np.

Or maybe dnf is like nyse while np is like nasdaq.

But dnf is not that lifeless either.

I wish both prosper in the future and thanks much for providing a wonderful place for us to meet, talk, and trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom