Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Infractions LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression we were all adults here ;)

Couple of times I've been suspended due to "infractions".... My own fault really, cos I do like to wind folks up :cool: but this "infractions" nonsense should be stopped... I get a PM regarding my "infractions" from a mod/admin blah blah blah...

I think I may have learned my lesson. I have "infracted" several times now and I can honestly say that being an "infracter" is not big and not clever.. For those of you who have never "infracted" before, I would not recommend it. "infracting" can become addictive. Just one "infraction" and you can be hooked. You don't need to "infract" just because your friends "infract" in front of you. Tell them you are bigger than that and you have no intention to ever start "infracting"

Do not bow to peer pressure and start "infracting" just because it may "look cool"

Take it from a long time "infractor".. Once you start "infracting" it is extremely difficult to stop. I'm currently on 20 "infractions" per day, but I'm trying my best to cut down.

The temptation to "infract" will always be with you, so I suggest you should never start "infracting" in the first place...

For help and support regarding "infractions" visit the "infracters" support group at www.infracters-anonymous.com

Upvote 0

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's infractor, not infracter. Nice try though.

I thought that to start with.. but it's not a word in my everyday vocabulary, so I went with the first spelling I came up with... I appreciate your correction though :cheesy:

It's infractor, not infracter. Nice try though.

I also think that both are correct, but I'll give you the correction so you can feel like a "proper" man :)

I understand that a lot of under-endowed males feel the need to correct others spelling/grammar etc so they feel valued in society.. but no worries, I'm sure your mother loves you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom