Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

InkCartridges.com - Multi Billion Dollar Industry/Product Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimcap

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am considering selling this ultra premium generic, category killer, domain name: InkCartridges.com. The keyword "ink cartridges" is the highest volume SEM term in the printer ink industry and you can spend $6m/year on the exact, phrase and broad match variations alone on Adwords PPC to own the market. This multi billion dollar industry is made up of the large OEM manufacturers, big brands like HP, office supply stores and generic/remanufactured retailers. The offline and online business is massive. This domain name will probably never be seen available again if I sell it. HP spends $100 million per year alone marketing ink cartridges.

I am not selling this on revenue/traffic multiples so please don't ask. It gets traffic but the multi million dollar play here is SEO and building a site around this. You could park it and do well but that would be short sighted IMO.

Offers in the mid $xxx,xxx and up will be considered. Registered at Go Daddy for an easy push. Transaction will go through Escrow.com.

Created on: 21-Aug-97
Expires on: 20-Aug-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators