Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Inspiration Can Be Found in Some Strange Places…

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Inspiration is found in many an unusual place. Some find inspiration in the words of great orators – politicians, celebrities, sports heroes, motivational speakers, business leaders. Some find inspiration from religion. Some like to read books, watch documentaries, listen to inspirational tapes and music. Others find inspiration a lot closer to home from friends, neighbors [...]

More...

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely inspired. Thanks, big guy :).

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its great reading stories like this, it's odd that you blogged about his rules. I have that as my desktop background. I read one randomly everyday to remind me what I need to inspire myself to believe. THANK You for sharing your inspiring message. That reminds me, maybe their is hope with my domain InspiringMessages.com - development has always been the downfall of my projects. Money obviously being the number one problem I face every time, developing domains is not easy and expensive, why? simple finding a good developer who has the free time to work on your project is expensive and hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom